Terms and conditions

In the rent are included:

1. Exclusive use of the villa, garden and pool for you and your fellow traveller(s).

2. Use of the inventory and facilities by you and your fellow traveller(s).

3. Service by housekeeper, gardener and night watchman.

4. Use of towels and linens.

5. Supply of electricity and water.

6. Support by the helpdesk.

Not included are:

1. Food (see Services)

2. Drinks and mineral water (see Services)

3. Washing and ironing of personal clothing (but can be done by our staff at request).

4. Transport (this can be reserved via the helpdesk and must be paid on departure).

5. Local sim-card for WIFI-router.

6. Tips for the employees upon departure.

Agreement

If you decide to rent Villa Sarah Nafi you will receive a rental agreement and an invoice for an advance payment of 30% of the total rent. You are kindly requested to return the signed agreement within 10 days and to meet the advance within the same period. The remaining amount (70% of total rent) should be paid no later than 30 days before the start of the rental period plus a deposit of € 200.00. This deposit will be refunded within 30 days after the end of the rental period after deducting costs of accidental damage noted during the rental period.

Cancellation

If for any reason you need to cancel after the lease is signed, then you should report this in writing. The following charges are applicable: 30% of the agreed rental cancellation from 10 days after the date of the lease, up to three months before the start of the rental period. In case of cancellation within 3 months before the start of the rental period, the cancellation fee is 50% of the agreed rent. We recommend your travel insurance includes cancellation cover

Liability

The owners nor employees can be held liable for any damage, theft or injury resulting from the stay in the villa, use of facilities, garden and / or pool or transport mediated by Villa Sarah Nafi or helpdesk.

 

Highlights
  • Breathtaking vistas,
  • Surrounded by nature and rural Bali Aga life,
  • Excellent facilities and attentive staff,
  • Beautifull house in an attractive terraced garden,
  • Accomodates 1 - 4 guests,
  • Seaview Pool + decks
  • Reliable Wi-Fi
  • € 475 - € 575 per week
Location
Villa Sarah Nafi
Current Weather
Current Weather
23°c
Patchy rain possible